Saturday, March 22, 2008

Convention business.

God has given me a passion for business and this weekend I was given the awesome opportunity to travel with the Fichtners and Sinclairs to the Giant Center to set up a Servant's Heart booth for youth convention. We sold t-shirts, jewelry, wallets, belts and other product that the teenagers loved. It was such a learning experience to be working and observing outside of my normal work environment. Interacting with my peers and younger students was also a blast. The Fichtners are godly in running their business and I can learn so much from them. God's presence and blessing are so heavy on my life right now--I praise Him to be here for such a time as this.

I know God has great things in store for my experiences in business and these are just the beginnings.

1 comment:

Rachel Bostwick said...

Good for you, Annie! I am so glad you had such a good experience. I know the Fichtners are very glad to have you around!!