Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Brighten someone's day


I am convinced that I have the best friends in the world. Since Friday I've had some flu and cold symptoms and have just recently developed a pretty bad cough. I was getting pretty lonely being home but found some productive things to do. After my doctor's appointment today I came home and saw lovely flowers sitting on the front porch. There was a note inside from my friend Kayla McClintock saying that she was praying for and thinking of me. My relationship with her always challenges me to think of creative ways to brighten someone's day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice expression of gratitude for something as precious as friendship and caring. Many people don't realize the value and importance of friendships until they are much older than you. God has given you wisdom. Love Dad