Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Learn something new every day

Learning is so valuable. I love learning. Whether it's a new word, a name with a face, a random statistic, or a story from history, every piece of knowledge is powerful. What we know determines our potential in sharing knowledge with others. In the past few years, there have been times of regret for not diving deeper into God's word and reading more books and having more conversations. There have also been times of great accomplishment, when I could encourage someone with scripture I had memorized or testimonies I had heard. I challenge you to learn something new every day. Don't be afraid to ask questions; there is always someone who knows more.

Philippians 1:9-11
9And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, 11filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.

No comments: