Friday, February 1, 2008

Taking Notes

The first day of February has come and all too soon I have realized how quickly the first month of 2008 came and went. I have to admit: I'm incredibly nervous about the months and years ahead and how quickly they will come and go, but I know that God is faithful. I was recently accepted to Messiah College and I plan to attend as an International Business major in the fall. This season of my life is stretching to say the least; I'm finally transitioning out of the security of my home and the comfort of what I know and who I know. The scarcity of money is becoming a reality. Time is precious, but I often fail to treat it as such. It can't be over-said that I want to live my life to the fullest. With God's help, I will make the most of opportunities as I watch and learn from others, from my successes and my failures, all the while taking notes.

3 comments:

Kara said...

how exciting!

Unknown said...

Great to see you on the blogging world!!!

Unknown said...

LOL.... I made a junk email account on gmail under Jason Borne (long story).... This is really Tony Sebastian... You should change your setting to allow non-google sites to comment... Miss you kiddo...