Monday, December 1, 2008

Angelina lips.

Next Friday, I will attend my first formal event: Messiah's Winter Formal. I'm actually proud to say that I never indulged in such the privilege in high school. My sister Kara's ruby red prom dress from 2003 will be my attire. Enchanté.

I did get into the classes I wanted for Spring and J-Term. I am so excited to take "Encountering the Bible" with my favorite Elizabeth Arnold. I am also taking "Creative and Expressive Movement" during J-Term with Sarah and Miriam.

We are "decking the halls" this week. Naugle 3B is "Christmas Around the World." We pillowed our ceiling yesterday for the Moroccan feel. Sarah and I are going to make windows and a fireplace in Climenhaga now. Wish us tidings of comfort and joy!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Um..I can't see the picture on this entry, but I just pray it isn't a picture of me from prom. Major woof.

But I'm so glad you're wearing the dress! I always hated the thought that Mom and Dad paid so much money for it and it was only worn once. May your evening be significantly less awkward than mine.

Annie Chase said...

haha, I second the "less awkward" part. Although, I'd love to ride in a nice car with leather interior.

If only the picture was of you on that magical night. It is a somewhat less sightly Christmas sweater.