Wednesday, December 31, 2008

His hope is my anchor

Going into the New Year, I do have several resolutions. It's not easy to not look back though. 2008 truly was a great year. I found a love for healthy living and clean foods, graduated from high school, began my adventure at Messiah College, and met some inspiring people who have challenged me to be a much better, more loving person. I have decided not to have regrets about 2008. Even though I didn't accomplish everything I hoped to, I'm not discouraged. Every day is a new day. I want to give each day a gift.

Some guidelines for 2009:
1. A deeper relationship with my Lord
2. Complain less
3. Straight A's
4.Washboard abs (hah)
5. Active and healthy living
6. Seek adventure
7. More arts and crafts
8. Be a servant; look for ways to serve others
9. Read more
10. Enjoy nature more

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A baby changes everything

paper shoes said...

... and you have 30.

thephilwilmot said...

have you given every day a gift so far?