Saturday, December 27, 2008

We're not bored anymore...

Today's Saturday morning went as usual. We all woke up, ate breakfast, stayed in our pajamas, wandered around, desperate for something to do. After watching some I Love Lucy, I resorted to plummeting on the carpet upstairs beside Bonnie. Boredom had really struck when I decided "playing jail" would be our best option for fun. A couple minutes later, I heard Hyun Tae, our Korean exchange student, yell, "ANNIE, ANNIE! WE HAVE A PROBLEM." He came running upstairs, eyes wide, letting me know that there was "water everywhere." Due to faulty plumbing, our toilet has overflowed countless times. Our family is used to this happening. When we see the water rising, we know to turn the knob to shut the water off. Well, Hyun Tae was not informed of the procedure. Bonnie and I ran downstairs, told Hyun Tae how to shut off the water, and soaked up the leakage with towels and the wet-vac. So much for being bored. And so, Saturday morning adventures continue...

1 comment:

thephilwilmot said...

keepin it real in Camp Hill!